Complimentary 2nd Opinion Service
Evan and his colleagues will provide you with a free, no-obligation financial portfolio review. He will help you understand if you are on track to meet Your Financial Goals.
- If you are paying too much in fees.
- If you are taking too much risk or possibly not enough.
- If you should consider his straightforward investment style by reviewing samples.
- If you own investments that are unsuitable or inappropriate for you based on your individual or family situation.
Complete the below to get started today!
Offering dependable personalized services to each of his clients, Evan utilizes a diversified mix of investments, retirement planning and estate planning services. Seeking lasting, quality relationships with clients, Evan is a strong believer in asset allocation, encouraging clients to adopt common sense financial planning principles and to avoid trendy investment fads or speculative strategies. With that said, all markets offer opportunity and Evan will help guide you toward potential opportunities.
Evan holds a series of educational seminars in the community and is a member of numerous clubs and committees in both Sarasota and Manatee counties including:
- Former 2013 Commodore of the Bradenton Yacht Club Board Member 2006-Present
- Manatee Young Professionals Group, Member since 2007
- Sarasota Young Professionals Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Founding member and past Vice president of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity chapter at the University of Alaska Anchorage 2000-2003
- 5 Star Wealth Advisor in Sarasota Magazine 2011- Present
- Parrish Civic Association 2011- Present
Originally from St. Petersburg, Florida, Evan spent 11 years in Alaska, where he started his career in the investment industry. Evan is once again settled into the Florida lifestyle and enjoying it to the fullest, boating with clients and friends. We invite you to contact us today to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.
Three Questions with Baird’s Investment Strategist – Willie Delwiche
Baird 2013 Annual Report:
- Baird Ranks No. 9 on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies To Work For® List
Baird Foundation 2013 Annual Report
Partnering for a Better Tomorrow
- Quarterly Market Update