Offering dependable personalized services to each of his clients, Evan utilizes a diversified mix of portfolio management services, estate planning and retirement planning. Seeking lasting, quality relationships with clients, Evan is a strong believer in asset allocation, encouraging clients to adopt common sense financial planning principles and to avoid trendy investment fads or speculative strategies. With that said, all markets offer opportunity and Evan will help guide you toward potential opportunities.
Evan holds a series of educational seminars in the community and is a member of numerous clubs and committees in both Sarasota and Manatee counties including:
- Former 2013 Commodore of the Bradenton Yacht Club Board Member 2006-Present
- Manatee Young Professionals Group, Member since 2007
- Sarasota Young Professionals Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Founding member and past Vice president of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity chapter at the University of Alaska Anchorage 2000-2003
- 5 Star Wealth Advisor in Sarasota Magazine 2011- Present
- Parrish Civic Association 2011- Present
Evan's passion for finance motivated him to obtain five nationally accredited finance licenses, the rigorous curriculum of which represents the pinnacle of investment knowledge, standards and ethics in the profession.
Originally from St. Petersburg, Florida, Evan spent 11 years in Alaska, where he started his career in the investment industry. Evan is once again settled into the Florida lifestyle and enjoying it to the fullest, boating with clients and friends. We invite you to contact us today to schedule a complimentary initial consultation.
What do you know about the company that handles your investments future? Learn what my clients know. Click Here.
- Baird Ranks No. 14 on FORTUNE’s 2013 100 Best Companies To Work For® List — a video from Paul Purcell, Baird Chairman, President & CEO:
- Baird 2012 Annual Report:
Staying true to our values,
clients, culture and strategy.
Baird Foundation 2012 Annual Report
- 2013 Outlook: The Markets, Economy and Your Wealth Management
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Agreement avoids most ramifications of fiscal cliff, but more work remains.
- Permanent Estate & Gift Tax Relief
- Quarterly Market Update
- Baird Investment Digest