Experience, Integrity, Results
- Investment management, personal financial planning
- Risk analysis and management
- Family legacy development and wealth coaching
With more than 35 years of experience, the Hoch Haldemann Group is dedicated to the success and longevity of their client relationships. The group has relationship threads with Baird dating back more than 50 years.
They pride themselves on maintaining a high level of personal integrity and transparency while utilizing progressive and cutting ege planning techniques. The Hoch Haldemann Group is proud to have spent their entire careers at Baird, a conservative, financially sound employee-owned firm.
- Baird 2012 Annual Report:
Staying true to our values,
clients, culture and strategy.
- 2013 Outlook: The Markets, Economy and Your Wealth Management
- American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
Agreement avoids most ramifications of fiscal cliff, but more work remains.
- Permanent Estate & Gift Tax Relief
- Baird Ranks No. 14 on FORTUNE’s 2013 100 Best Companies To Work For® List — a message from Paul Purcell, Baird Chairman, President & CEO.
- Quarterly Market Update
- Baird Investment Digest